Clutch issues

You can also call sinister quto and ask how much for the clutch to get changed Robert and Tammy are big jeep people. Tammy drives that orange jk with the huge cage and stuff around it. She has been in the jeep club since it started, I believe.

Or trucker's world. My friend Eric owns that place and they do all kinds of lifts and maybe will do the clutch for you.

A dude is opening a shop here in the bluff for people to be able to work on their vehicles. It's just a shop with tools and lifts and you rent the bays to do whatever you need to do. It's right next to the VFW off Nas and left on jester st.

I will give them a call. And I have been waiting for a shop like that to open!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

i am surprised there are not more places like this. i know on base, i used the auto hobby shop all the time, which is exactly the same set up. but i used it back in the days when you could change and balance your own tires and do everything, not like now days where you have to ask one of the guys there to do all that stuff.

i wonder if the one by the vfw will have tire machines and everything? that would make it worth while to go to for that alone. its not expensive to do tires on base but off base, it is

i am surprised there are not more places like this. i know on base, i used the auto hobby shop all the time, which is exactly the same set up. but i used it back in the days when you could change and balance your own tires and do everything, not like now days where you have to ask one of the guys there to do all that stuff.

i wonder if the one by the vfw will have tire machines and everything? that would make it worth while to go to for that alone. its not expensive to do tires on base but off base, it is

I didn’t even know there was one on the base I’m going to have to check that out aswell. Been in corpus 6 years and have no idea what’s here for cars lol

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

they just built a new autocraft shop on base about two years ago. make the right past the hospital on the road behind the px and at the next left, you will see the autocraft shop to your left. turn left and its the brick building on the right. i think mwr is in there with them too

Back