Need Suggestions for Replacement Fog Lights for New Bumper

Blaze2021

In January, I purchased and installed a RedRock 4x4 front bumper/bull bar with halogen fog lights for my ‘21 Wrangler Unlimited. Less than five months later, one of the fog lights fell out of the bumper, leaving only a dangling wire (AND the powder coat finish is chipping). Reps at every level of customer service and sales at online place of purchase repeated that the replacement light is no longer available, and stock no alternate replacement. Rep at RedRock 4x4 coulda cared less, was not the least bit helpful, and offered no suggestions for an alternate replacement. Apparently, the biggest issue is the mounting hardware, as the light from my original bumper is the right diameter (4¼”), but cannot be mounted without serious jury-rigging. Six-month-old, custom ride with a dangling wire from a gaping hole in a chipping bumper. Looking for suggestions for a pair of replacement fog lights (and where to purchase), preferably LED, that can be mounted properly/securely into the 4¼”d cylinder of the bumper on my ’21. TIA.
Missing Front.jpegMissing Back.jpegIntact Front.jpegIntact Back.jpeg

I have secured lights into holes like that using a 2 part flexible epoxy. Something like JB weld may work as well. Even a high quality RTV would hold the light in place.
A nice bead around the rear of the light assembly will hold it securely in the recess. Just clean the two mating surfaces well.

No drilling, no added parts to corrode!

my buddy put fog lights into spots like that on his car bumper using double sided tape. they stayed on and we drove all over the south east states on the weekends back in the late 90s. we were stationed at fort benning and would go everywhere since neither of us were from that area. he had a grand am and he wanted different fog lights so he stuck them in with that tape and surprised the heck out of me, they stayed

That bumper is missing the mounting tabs for the lights to bolt in.

there are tons of LED fog light options on Amazon/eBay.

Just a thought. Fog lights are to be a broad 170-180 deg spread left to right and narrow height to shine under the fog.
If you mount “fog” lights in the back of the holes you will be cutting most of the use of the fog light.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back