Jeeps and Pets

spartan1984

Hi All,

I posted in the general forum but will give it a try here. We just purchased a 2020 Wrangler Sport Unlimited to use for everyday driving as well as our tow vehicle. One thing we noticed is that when you put the rear seats down, there is a gap better the rear area and seats. We have 3 dogs that we transport and don't want their legs to get caught in the gap. I've heard people mention just put pillows or blankets in the gap. Has anyone come up with other solutions? Also, we are able to remove the rear side windows, is there a "bag" available to secure them so they don't move around or get scratched?

Thanks,

S & B

there probably is a window bag available. maybe through the dealer, maybe from one of the online 4x4 sites like morris or 4wd parts

can you put a pool noodle in that space? i don't know how big the space is but maybe if you cut a pool noodle and stuff it in there, it will take care of the issue

there probably is a window bag available. maybe through the dealer, maybe from one of the online 4x4 sites like morris or 4wd parts

can you put a pool noodle in that space? i don't know how big the space is but maybe if you cut a pool noodle and stuff it in there, it will take care of the issue

superj,

Never even thought about a pool noodle, that is an awesome idea. Appreciate the tip

My Grrrrrrls........They LOVE Riding in the "J"........

Girls II.jpg
Girls.jpg

Last edited:
Back