ISO Full Cargo Liner w/Back Seats Removed

Blaze2021

'21 JL Unlimited 4DR. Looking for a full cargo liner to go behind the front seats, with the back seats removed so I can load and store my camping gear securely without anything rolling around, sliding under the front seats or destroying the actual floor (no dog, sorry). Most of the liners I've seen rest on the folded back seats and have vertical sides that seem to preclude accessing anything easily from the back/side doors. The one by Smittybilt is on backorder until the end of next month, so that's out. Some liners have cutouts suitable only when the liner is resting on the folded back seats. The one by Rugged Ridge has so many front cutouts, if I were to drop it to the floor, poles and stuff could just slide through those little openings. The one by Dirty Dog 4x4 seems viable, but I don't know if the straps that attach it to the front seats are long enough to drop it to the floor with the rear seats removed. If they are, those vertical sides would probably drop low enough so cargo access wouldn't be an issue. And none of the liners seems to have any padding. Not willing to spend the big $$ on custom, so any suggestions would be helpful. TIA.

Last edited:

Maybe get a larger movng blanket from harbor freight? I have no idea other wise

Back