Cj 7 soft doors

bigmike23

Hello i am lookin at a nice set of soft doors to buy for my 84 CJ 7 but the seller isnt sure what model jeep the doors are for. So im a little nervous they might be for a Jeep TJ is there any difference id be able to notice between cj 7 doors and tj doors?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Hello i am lookin at a nice set of soft doors to buy for my 84 CJ 7 but the seller isnt sure what model jeep the doors are for. So im a little nervous they might be for a Jeep TJ is there any difference id be able to notice between cj 7 doors and tj doors?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

If your willing to do some modifications on the hardware, the you can make them fit.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz.com mobile app

Change the striker on the cj and the tj doors ahould work.

That should be the easiest way to tell if its a tj or cj door though. Well, as long as its a cj7 door and not a 5, ha ha ha

Change the striker on the cj and the tj doors ahould work.

That should be the easiest way to tell if its a tj or cj door though. Well, as long as its a cj7 door and not a 5, ha ha ha

Agree^^
I recall a few posts a long time ago that compared tj on yj and cj it all came back to striker/lock and the surround.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

i put cj7 soft doors on my yj back in the day. i had to change the striker. the tj doors and yj doors are so similar they probably interchange easily

Back