Rain Gear Jeep covers

ufgator16

Anyone have any experience with Rain Gear Jeep covers from Jeepcovers.com?

I was looking at their site and these covers for $85 are suposed to be extremely weather proof. Any thoughts?

[addsig]

the trail cover is kinda trivial. I love mine, but I live in Louisiana and a sunny day turns right into a hurrican so it comes in handy. On the negative... pretty aggrevating to put on when you are ready to roll on in to the grocery store. Also takes up most of the bed behind the bench seat. But it will give your seats more shelflife as well as save you on the scotch gaurd.[addsig]

By the way... these covers are completly rain proof, but when it pours the rain settles in the top so always carry a plastic cup of some sort in the jeep (makes it alot easier to sccop out the water that settles in the top)[addsig]

lol i know that all too well. always keep a large mcdonalds soda cup handy incase it rains. plus a 3 dollar tarp i bought from target.

i sometimes get some puddles in my bikini top when i have that on.....

but i just stop short comin out of my parkin spot and give my hood a lil washing. =]
anyways, good luck with whatever ya decide - bj

[addsig]

ya when you use the "stop short" method you just tuck your knees in real close and hope you don't get soaked. I acutally found a bikin top from quadratec for about 75 bucks that actually has come along straps so it fits nice and tight, worth the money in the summer time. I rarely go without the bikini into full fleged naked mode. I really hate wet seats.[addsig]

Back