More Buttons !!!!

jhiggins

Has anyone seen a write up on TJ's on how to do this upgrade???

image-missing.png

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

I did it to mine about a year ago. It is not all that hard. you need to order the cig. lighter bezel from the dealer. It costs about $30. you remove your ashtray and then start cutting. you must be very careful other wise a wrong cut will make it look bad. I tried to figure out a way to make a kit out of it but never figured out a way to do it. The new bezel needs to be cut and a new bracket needs to made. Since doing mine I have done it for about 15 others it seems to be a very popular add-on for TJ's. I will have to take some shots the next time mine is apart(when I put in the 3 way switch for my electric fan). The other option is to cut your dash bezel the same way and buy the Rubicon switch panel and put that in. The dealership wants about $130 for that bezel. The bezels come with no switches. Those start at $30 each and you are limited to there switches. I use the small stainless steal switches in mine. I think they look cool.

[addsig]

So what your saying is take your time doing it
or wait to find a write up on it... :-D :-? :-D [addsig]

Thanks a million I really appreciate all your help.... :-D [addsig]

Hey ecor have not gotten around to saying so but "Glad your around now" Good to have a man who makes his living doing Jeep mods You have been more than helpfull and have great advice. This past jeepz week Rob aka PASmokeater had some really nice things to say about you guys up there at East Coast Off Road. Some time I hope to share a trail with you. tug[addsig]

Amen to that I will second that motion .....
oh wait no one asked me..o-well I am
glad you are hear a help in the bluriest
moments...... :-D [addsig]

Back