Rock Krusher Bumpers

montana_jeepn

Has anyone had these? I think they look super cool and am thinking about getting them (I hate the stockers). Anyone had experience with them? Thanks!

M_J[addsig]

I have seen them and I have seen them fold
under pressure ...But they look cool but I think they
need to come up with something a little stronger.... :-D [addsig]

I have a rock Krusher in my tail that holds my 35 spare and hi-lift (personal addition).
I have no proproblems with the bumper or the tire rack. I have pulled several buddies out using my hook/hitch attachment. I personaly love the clean lines of the bumper compared to stock. The over size tubing for the tire mount and the stiff hindge are rugged enough to withstand conciderable punishment.
I concider them a good buy.[addsig]

Rock Krushers look great I could not get the money togather to buy such a thing with the lift, tires and ect.. all happen at the same time so I had this one built local and love it. 1/4 x 2 x 4 Tubing and plate make up the majoity of this one and it is solid as a rock. This pic is pre paint looks better now! Just a thought and built it for a fraction of the cost of a factory job.
image-missing.png

Just my 2 cents worth. Tug :-D [addsig]

Thanks for the feedback fellows. I think I'm going to go ahead and get them when I have some extra $$$. I'm not spending any money on a lift until I finish college, so I will have an unlifted Jeep with super cool bumpers! Where I go to school I have to fit in a parking garage with a 6 ft limit. If it wasn't for that, I would have been sitting on 33's a long time ago. :-D
I like the side bars that rock krusher sells as well. I think the little gal I've been dating would appreciate them too! Though I do love watching her climb into my Jeep without any steps. :-D [addsig]

Back