Small Block Conv. & Auto Trans ?

RedWrang

Ok here are two questions at once. If I wanted to take out my 6 cyl. and put in a small block, what year model would i need. I dont really want fuel inject. Its gotta be a chevy too. And will it bolt to my auto transmission. Also what kind of modifications to my wiring would I need to make. Hopefully someone has done this already. Ok for number two. I have 30's with auto trans. What could I do with the 6 cyl. to get more power? Its like I have to nail it to pick up a decent takeoff. Also my trans. shifts real quick. It dosen't wind out in each gear before it shifts. Just seems to me like it shifts too quick. I haven't rode in any other auto's so I dont know how others shift. Any help is greatly appreciated.

KEEP ON JEEPIN ON
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I just put a chev 350 in my 1990 wrangler.. Advanced adapters can provide everything you need to make the switch. If you just want added power from your 6 cylinder, if it is 1990 or older invest in a new manafold and four barrel carb from 4wd hardware, or quadratec. good luck[addsig]

Back