Seats for 63 CJ-5

jeeprostyle

Hey, I just got my CJ and i ripped out the seats because they were tore up really bad and the drivers side didnt have a bottom cushion :-? Im looking for some replacement seats for it but i would prefer something water proof/mud proof, not sure if theres such a thing but looking at wat other jeeps are doing there must. I keep all the original brakets and braces to mount the seats so i dont think mounting them will be a problem, but i just need a good place to buy them. Maybe i just throw some seat covers on them that are water proof/mud proof . . any ideas??? :-O :-D :-O :-D :-O [addsig]

If I had a 63 I would go for the orginal low back seat to keep it as close to period as posible. Good luck and there are plent of seat sellers out there. Go to Google and search jeep seat and you ca spend a day or so looking for the price and style you want. Tug :-D [addsig]

Tug is right I have the original best top low back seats
they work great and stand up to the trail.... :-D [addsig]

Hmmmm. . . stock seats, might be hard to come by . i'll have to go check the junkyard. What protects them from the water/mud though??? :-O :-D :-O :-D :-O [addsig]

Back