Newest Mod Hi-Lift mounts

L33TJ33P

Here is the latest addition to my collection of cheapie Mods that, I think, are Great additions.

Fortunantly, this Mod only cost me $25 bucks and 1 hour of time, Since a former Jeeper gave me the Hi-Lift 48" Cast/Steal.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

To me it looks good and gives me the option to have my back seat in while wheeling. :-D

Details from the Hi-Lift Mount packaging are easily followed.

As with everything, if you have the right tools to start with, the Job goes a lot smoother.

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jul 13, 2003 - 11:57 PM[addsig]

looks nice. i was going to front bumper mine, but i have that warn rock crawler one so the D rings get in the way that and my tag. I mounted mine to warn tire carrier. looks really good with the tire on the back.[addsig]

i like that but if you have a small fender bender w/ a tree or rock it will be a hi-lift bender first, im gonna weld some 1" square tubing on either side of my winch and mount it there[addsig]

Mine is bolted to the back bumber.It was a major pain in the neck to put on.But,with some minor trimming,I made it a little simpler.Now ive got some holes in my bumper,wonder why...... :roll: [addsig]

I mounted mine across the top of my tailgate. One of the best mods I have. I was stuck today and the HI-Lift lifted my back end outta the mud so it could breathe, and got my front tires onto the ground, because I was sitting on my axles. Wonderful things they are.[addsig]

I mounted mine to the lower part of my roll bar using
clamps and this is out of my way and the weather.... :-D [addsig]

Enjoy constantly cleaning that sucker, they have to be pretty clean to work properly. Best to keep them inside. That things gonna get nasty on the front bumper, especially when you nose in to a rock or dirt berm :-O

2 muffler clamps and wingnuts, always clean and in working order :-D
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I've seen cleaner installs than mine, jeepers welding a stud on each upright of the rollbar and the jack just slips on, two wingnuts and your gone. When you use the jack a lot, it's great to have it easy to get to, easy to remove, and in clean working order.

Sell that lockrack.[addsig]

Bounty that's a really nice set up. Do you think it would work with a hard top too? I want to get one and that looks like a great place to mount it.
Mike[addsig]

I have mine done the same way just mine is on the
one behind the drivers seat....It works great :-D :-D [addsig]

Works even better behind the seats if your front seats are broken down and need a little help staying upright :lol: [addsig]

I just got a great deal on a 48" jack (not by high lift ) but pretty nice one non the less. $29.99 at harbor freight tools. Some of those mounts look pretty cool any other ideas out there?
:) [addsig]

Back