kc lights

raptor_pilot

This isn't important but I thought I'd get your opinions on this. I was considering getting a KC lighting kit. I'm in no real need of a superior light kit. I was looking and saw that they had a driving light kit that was a good price. But they were round. Then I saw a rectangular set. I have a YJ and I hink it would distort the image of the YJ to put round lights on it. No real importance just curious. Sorry it's so long! :-(
Mike[addsig]

I was thinking the same thing when I was getting my Aux. Lights. But I went with the 6" KC rounds anyways. They look great, and once I bought the covers, they look even better. But take a look and make your own decision.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Good luck

edited by: Joopin\', Jul 15, 2003 - 01:04 PM[addsig]

I'm with you raptor. I think it looks better to have the same kind of lights on them. I spent two months looking for the right lights for my tj. But whatever turns your crank. That's the jeep thing... ;-) [addsig]

The KC lites are nice but keep them dry as much as possible. After 2 years they started to currode and rust. I just sent all 4 back and KC just sent me 4 new ones. Great company and the new lights are awesome. Ready for some night wheelin.[addsig]

i'm satisfied with plastic bodied cheapo lights.... easy to replace... and i dont' like putting any lights above my hood... of course it does help when trying to see higher objects.. but the reflection can be terrifying[addsig]

Back