How do I add a picture

Please send 29.95 to Tug-n-Pulls new jeep fund and I will share the exciting information needed to do this. Make the check payable to cash and do it to day before midnight and yo will also recieve an 8x10 autographed pic of betty boop in a yellow pokeadotted bikini and a set of ginsu steak knives at no extra charge. hehehehehehe

Sorry just could not stop myself been a long day. Do a quick search as there has been much discussion on this over the past few day sence the format changes were made.

Welcome and good luck tug

Hi,

Do a search or look back several pages in the GENERAL forum, this topic has been covered in much detail in past threads there. :mrgreen:

Basically, you need to host the pic (try Sony Imagestation), then you place the address of the pic between [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] tags. Place the code in your signature block (under "profile") :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

I added my pics to sony Imaging, but the website to post between HTML tags is too long, is there any other way?

whats a good 4.0L header

What do you mean?

Remember, if you have problems getting a picture in your avatar, you can always place it in your signature :p 8)

-Nick :!:

30.5 tires on a TJ

Bryaneep,

The sig box has a 255 max character limit, so if you want to keep your current sig line of:

"94 YJ with crappy 4 cylinder. 31" enforcers, 2 inch shackle lift, 6 KC lights, smittybilt front bumper, Light bar, round LED taillights"

You will have to put the link to your Jeep pic in the avatar box.

As you have found, if you try to add the pic web address to your existing sig line, the max character limitation will come into play.

To make your pic appear in the avatar box, do exactly as XJNick described above in his post of August 4. Your Jeep pic should then appear as if by magic in the avatar box.

Regards,

Inspector-G

Did you get it ??? If you didn't PM me and I will walk you through it....:)

You know what, I am tired of trying to do this picture thing, it is like it doesn't want to work for me. I tried the signature block and the avatar thing. Still didnt work!!!!!!!

Back