wiper location on a yj

88WRANGRED

i've seen a few yj's with their wipers tilted down more. mine seem to be almost striaaght up. doesn't really bother me but sometimes they block my vision. is their a simlpe mod to move where they sit on the windshield or do i need to buy something ???

ray

Usually the wipers will have a circuit that "parks" the wipers after the switch is turned off. This circuit is probably a part of the wiper motor, so the motor might have to be replaced or fixed to solve the problem

-Nick :!:

I have a '93 YJ and my wipers stay at about a 45 degree angle all the time. I've never seen them all the way down. I don't know if they are supposedto though.
Mike

There are wiper convertions to make them lay flat like the new TJs... do a search and I'm sure you will find something.

i've never found them to be in the way, they don't take up much space

good point snitty, they really aren't in my way but whenever someone is w/ me the bitch because they are directly in front of the passenger's face.
too bad for them :mrgreen:

tell them to /cry more

image-missing.png

Mine on my 88 YJ are about at a 45degree angle and I just tell them to deal with it or walk....:)

never once has anyone ever complained about mine.... but then.... i'm either offroading where they are worrying about something else, the music is too loud and i can't hear them complain, or i'm on the highway and the wind overbears their voice

Back