rear window

gr8gugly

I have a 01 Sahara which came with a soft top. The only problem is that the back window doesn't seem to be tight enough to keep water from coming in when it rains. I can tighten the window in to the back tub channels, but as soon as I get on the road the wind seems to stretch it out and make it warp inwards. I dont know how the back window is supposed to stay in place without channels in the middle. Any help is greatly appreciated.

you are talking about the Big Rear window right?? Are you missing the Cross bar that goes across the bottom of the window. it is the Bar that has a rubber gasket for the tail gate. If you had a hard top and removed it to put on the soft top then this would have been removed from the read window. Check it out. just a long piece of metal that the rear window will slide into from the side. On your video it will show you how to put it together.

Thanks for the reply. The jeep cam e with a hardtop and the dealer gave me the soft top after the fact. So it is a factory top but I obviously don't have the part that you are talking about. Any ideas on where I can order one. I will try the dealer, but I can only imagine how much they will charge. Thanks for your help.
Tony

Back