DIGITAL GAUGES

jay89

Has anyone tried or have digital gauges? I wonder if there are any problems with them? I want to replace my crappy mechanical ones.

Apparently your the geniea pig!!!

I don't know much but I remember seeing them a Long long time ago and they had a slight delay. But they seemed accurate.

My digital tire pressure gauge is great! I love it.

:lol:

Depends on the Jeep you drive. If you drive a TJ, with all the creature comforts anyway, go digital, but if you drive a YJ or CJ you should have at least one gauge that does not work and the others should be so dim you have to learn forward to see em... I like the Autometer gauges, I wanna put a set in my Jeep.

I've never had any problem with digital gauges, though i've never put them in a jeep. Putting them in a CJ would most likely be a bad idea since they are not in an enclosed dashboard

gas gauge, Carry a stick. Oil pressure, just check your oil and hope for the best. volt meter, Turn on the lights riv it up a bit and see if the lights go brighter. Tack, Just learn to listen to you engin. Speedometer well you may need that one. Course I have to carry a flash light right now to even see mine after dark. hehehe Tug

Back