Thread: New lighting

got my 2 KC daylighters 150watts today, after some drilling and cussing, got them mounted and hooked up....man they look nice on my bumper and are super bright and shine a pretty good distance

New lighting

HA good to hear that some one else has had the same experience with mounting the KC's as I have. I mounted mine to my windsheild and there was a bunch of cussing going on when I couldn't get the torx bolts out. I have the 150watters too and they are nice and bright
    Down With the Round

99 TJ Sport 4.5\" RE Super-Flex Lift Kit, 33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15x8 AR Bajas, Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch....

are those the new xenon bulbs or regular halogens? i'm thinking of going with the xenon, but not sure yet.....
    When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of!

1995 Grand Cherokee w/ swaybar disconnects and 30" tires and a 2000 Grand Cherokee stock.

Grae, If you get the xenon, tell me how you like them! I am thinking of adding a set to my windshield!
    It used to be a jeep Thing,
    But all that stuff broke

-Johnny-