what do y'all think?

Mxpx182lit

CJ 7 Dana 20?

Here are the future plans for my TJ. Keep in mind that this is my Daily Driver. so far I have a 4 inch suspension lift, 1 inch body lift, and 2 inch coil spacer lift. Along with a overall 7 inches of lift, i have some extremely chopped fenders. I plan to invest in some 37X15.5R15 Super Swamper TSL mounted on 15 inch Trail Ready beadlocks. I also plan on prowling junkyards for a dana 44 front and a ford 9" rear axles. I plan to detroit lock the rear and Ox-Trax the front. What do y'all think of my idea?

woo hooooo i wish i had the money to do that to my TJ sounds good man

unibody?

my bad. i plan on keeping my 33X12.5R15 tires and American racing wheels for use on street and emissions.

You'll need to do a long arm suspension with 6" of lift at the coil buckets, have you factored that in? That's too much lift for the stock control arm locations, the arms will be too near vertical and the Jeep will be very unstable, onroad and off. Might was well do a custom long arm with triangulated uppers since your welding all new brackets on the axles anyway. Just need new control arm hangers on the frame.

Otherwise, sounds good to me.

Back