Excited! Buying a '76 CJ7!

jeepgirl71

re

Hi! I'm so excited, I haven't had a Jeep since my father made me retire my '71 Jeepster Commando. The CJ7 I'm looking at has a rebuilt engine, and a snow plow on it (I live in northern MN). I'm not all that interested in the plow. I'll take it off and sell it. I've got to put a new starter in it, and other than that, it's not all that rust-a-povich, it may need some floor work just to be safe. It's go yellow original paint and a brown soft top. Any of you Jeepers out there in MN? I'll be the coolest girl in town with my new CJ. The lady is asking $1200 for it, but she doesn't have much going for her, with that broken starter it doesn't yet run (which doesn't really bother me, but I'm not letting her know that) and it isn't rust free, so I'm really only going to offer $800 for it and sell the plow. :wink:

Where's the '71 Commando, those are awesome. Good friend of mine has a '72 with 304 and D44 rear, SOA and spooled. Camo paint job like Tug's really makes the 'ole warrior.

Best of luck in hagglin'! Having cash-in-hand always makes it harder for a seller to say no!

Welcome to Jeepz!

Back