what to do w/ my money?

phatyaspen

so i got in an accident today...smashed my fender up bad and broke my fog lights and my heater. Im defiently getting my heater fixed but i was thinking for the fenders getting some tube fenders from poison spyder customs. they are about as much as a stock tj fender...any ideas im getting my fogs fixed to so ya know, i go and get my estimate tomorrow and ill let yall know how much...im thinking over 1000

woooo hooooooo money for the jeep deffinatly get those tube fenders there awsome i want to get them but i cant afford them at the moment..

wow that is some hard cash! if it were me i would just cut the fenders off and buy bigger tires. ( since you already have the gears :wink: )

wiring to the alternator on 82 cj7

Just cut then flatten your current fenders with a hammer, and go for the flat-fender look. Then take all the extra dough and get that 4.5" RE kit and SYE/CV shaft. It's like free upgrades!

Make sure your frame isn't bent! That would be bad.

C

Ahhhhhh Visons of Sugar Plums dance inmy head. I wish I had your problem here in my world. If I could get hit and do such damage to my ol tugly I would be in pparts heaven. I would do just what you did ask the folks here for advice and go from there. With a grand or better I would have to change tugly's image to Tugly. Hardy har har har tug :wink:

Back