Just not a CJ kind of guy!

L33TJ33P said:
if I had the cash on me I would take her off ya hands. that would be a fun "in-tow" jeep. Imagine. a Muddy TJ hauling a Camo CJ to the trails.

Just throw a Tow-bar on her.

Jason if you really want it I will make it affordable just to keep it in the family! hehehe Give us a call sometime. tug

If it runs keep it. But then again I have Four Jeeps and my wife wants me to get rid of at least one. Its hard to part with old friends.

If you really want a YJ you may find someone willing to trade. You're gonna miss big round headlights.

cra034 said:
If you really want a YJ you may find someone willing to trade. You're gonna miss big round headlights.

NOT I really miss the square ones. You see it is hip to be square! hehehe tug

Out here in Utah you can't touch a 7 for under $3000 and most of those are so rusty you are affraid the body will fall of on the highway. Check out what they are going for in your local paper to get an Idea.

If you change your mind a 2.5" lift and 32's will make a Huge differance. I just put on a Set of Mud kings and went Wheel'n. Huge impruvement.

no part of the body is orig... tubes?
I replaced the hood because it had the classic dent from the windshield, tailgate got rusted then replaced. The rest has seen some sawzall action to clear the tires. I did repaint it the original color in aircraft grade paint. I can't find the old Levi's edition sticker to put back n the side though. The interior has been lined, full cage, etc...
If I wasn't computer illiterate I would attach a picture for you.
Otherwise you can go to www.nocrybabies4x4.com
Click on pictures and go to June 29. It's the blue and yellow one. That was before the 39.5 Boggers and 1 tons. Lots of good rollover pics on the site too.

I may be opening myself up for abuse here, but take a look at those afore mentioned pictures and tell me what you think I need to add now.
I already have the windshield.
I was thinking of a spoiler kit and some NOS.

Haul that puppy to Utah and get top dollar for it, sounds like L33TJ33P will even pull it for you. Don't know how good the camo will be in the desert, may need desert camo.

Welcome back to the square side :wink:

Redrooster in all of his glory! Looks like one nice ride that you have there.
image-missing.png

Yep. That's me and the wife. We are headed back over there this weekend, taking jackets and plenty of Go Juice.
Thanks for putting that on there. Maybe I'll learn that trick one day.

Back