The OFFICIAL Random thread

Bet ya he's got one pi$$ed off baby doll if he tried to put her on a ferris wheel today.

I would do it,

65FC906499BB4D2485BE3A2DF1D44CBE_zpspsvo-1.jpg

Today iz busta cap in a ground dwelin Rodent day.... Eye-t..
Hatefull creatures, just hatefull .

Today its porcelain bowl day. Grab a brush, run it around a couple of times to free clingons.

Last edited:

Today is load up my wife's Grannies possessions into my trailer and relocate her to a senior living place closer to us. Bonus, on way back I'll be stopping to see a dirt modified race car for sale. If its as advertised, I fialize the deal.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

ForumRunner_20140426_181337.png

Picked these up today for my son, paid $8 for the both of them at a yardsale. Upon getting home and looking them over I noticed they were made by Tonka, did a little googling and found they were made in the 50-60's and that these exact model are selling for $80 or more on Ebay...I put the nicer one on the mantel and I'll give the other one to my son next weekend.

Wow ! You got the deal of a lifetime on them ! Obviously , they didn't do their homework but that was was your gain . Wish engines , trans and t-cases were that far under market value in this shape . Took a look on Ebay for fun to see if I could find the replica cj5 dune buggy I and my brother once battled over ( I lost and still got a scar visible , my infamous G.I. Joe scar mom called it) and found one for $65 ! Gee wiz , even kids are getting fleeced !

This day in history:"Mr. October", Reggie Jackson becomes the first major league ballplayer to strike out 2,000 times. (1983)

Well..... It really depends on... What the tree looks like ... Silly boy..

Time to stir up the pot, Why do I always have to do it? Terry don't ya think a little cash should be flowing in this direction.

Back