2007 wrangler photo's

might be great pics, but it's wantin' me to join yet another forum to view them.....................

gotta be another way to post them.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

The four door looks pretty roomy, either that or he's quite the contortionist to get his foot on the dash :lol:

I'm certain I read that the diesel is not going to be available in the US in '07, and maybe never with the new regulations for the 07 and bewer vehicles.

and I guess if you just GOTTA have a four-door.............why NOT a Wrangler!!:lol: especially with a diesel!!

Nice. Thats what i need for my family jeepster. A capable offroad convertible. Thats the only thing i would change on the XJ if i could reasonably.

What's with the tacky looking "Diesel" sticker on that one? It's like a kid drew on the side of the Jeep with a crayon!

i thought i read in Petersen's that Dahmler Benz wasn't going to do diesel in Liberty or wrangler any more due to strict federal regulatiosn coming up. They said mayve in the future when they can build the smaller diesel to comply with new regs.

That was an unofficial comment. Do you think they would spill the beans to a lowly Petersens writer. Heck no. They'll duct tape a Jeep to the side of the Mall of America and coat in mud and splash it with a fire hose.
I read the same comment and thought that it was a ridiculous statement. Think of all the Mercedes cars and Dodge trucks sporting diesels. I doubt if they are behind the curve on being ready for the 2007 regs.
They might not have a CRD Wrangler for 07, but I wouldn't doubt if we saw one in the next few years.
I would rather have a gas burner Jeep anyhow. Are those CRD's even turbos?

OutOfStep said:
solid! word...

OK, GOOD. Phew!

I kinda like that new grille. Kiiiinda like a CJ's with the parking lights below the headlights like that. I just wish it was taller . . . and then fenders were less Hummer-like.

JP did a write up on the differences, they declared the new Wrangler the winner. Time will tell, the first year is ususally pretty buggy anyhow.

I read an article somewhere that claimed the fenders/flares are easily removable for trail use, I haven't heard anything more on it though.

What about the rest of the drivetrain? And will a Rubicon edition still be available with all the fancy offroad gadgets?

Back