Anyone but me here in Vegas? Need someone who knows their stuff about Jeeps.

I would like to find someone to talk to and give me info that is a local.(Vegas) And not someone who is a wanna-be Jeeper that has a stock Jeep and thinks off roading is when they get dust on their Jeep.

VegasCJ7 , LVrockcrawler are the 2 that i know of. I used to live there as well till i moved here to Texas in 99..I will be visiting this July 5th thru the 12 and will be staying by the Lonemountain area..

I greatly appreciate the infromation on the two member you give me. Not sure where Lonemountain is. I live in the Black Mountain Area in Henderson. Here is my #702-542-6818 if you have any time to spare. I have questions about parts on my Jeep and what they are off of. The guy I bought it off of moved to California. Thanks again !

I use to live there too until 03'...i used to have a few off road buddies with Jeeps let me see what they are up too...

I greatly appreciate the infromation on the two member you give me. Not sure where Lonemountain is. I live in the Black Mountain Area in Henderson. Here is my #702-542-6818 if you have any time to spare. I have questions about parts on my Jeep and what they are off of. The guy I bought it off of moved to California. Thanks again !
Cool, i'll be visiting my brother in Boulder City while i'm there and i'll give you a buzz.

id lov to be with my machine around mt charles las vegas ski resort,love that place,away from the city.what about askin the guy who sold it to ya,he would know.if not steel is the man.:shades:

Back