Bikini top and Mirrors

ultimag

Looking for a bikini top (w/straps), channels, and mirrors (so I can go doorless) for a 1988 YJ. Really limited budget....due to tax time. Any suggestions as to a good place to look? Looking on eBay presently.

I have a full soft top with all hardware from my 95 yj

Don't think I really want a soft top, although I am not sure. This is a Sport, and I understand that it came with a soft top to begin with. If it did, someone removed all the hardware from the tub and windshield and replaced it with a hardtop and full doors. When my son wanted my Tacoma he and I traded vehicles. Would like to end up with half doors eventually. Bought a bikini top and installed a mirror for the present. Thanks for the offer though.

where re you at? i have mirrors you can have, the cj style mirrors. you know texas only requires one rear facing mirror that can see 200 feet though so your windshield mounted mirror meets the state safety inspection requirement.

but i have these if you want them. i am in corpus

There was no windshield mounted mirror on 'Popcorn' when we got her. Have one now. We are in Tivoli. Thanks

ok, let me know if you want these anytime. i won;t use them because i have the tj style mirrors on mine when the doors are on and only use the windshield mounted one when doorless

Back