BIO's

KTJ

I'm pretty new here, and want to get to know everybody. Tell us about yourself!

My name is Keith. I'm still in college @ University of Louisville, I work in the athletic department as a marketing assistant and I also do game day operations for football, men's basketball. Volleyball Men's and women's soccer, softball, and baseball. I have a 97 tj with an OME lift and runnin 33's on black rock crawlers. I try to go wheeling as much as I can but since I'm in the middle of season I can't really do that.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>My name is Keith. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

come on now drack, even though I know all about you, I'm sure some of these people would like to know about you[addsig]

Wait, I'll take that back. Please spare these nice people the boring story of drack.[addsig]

drack check your pm. if not on this board then the other one[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>drack check your pm. if not on this board then the other one</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

If I'm not on this board, then how the hell would I know I have one on the other board........dumbass
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edit: you should send the pm's before you tell me to check for them.........

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
..........also, me and KTJ do this all the time, don't think we're flaming each other everybody
image-missing.png
....he's a goof, just doesn't know it yet
image-missing.png
![addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>>>drack check your pm. if not on this board then the other one<<

If I'm not on this board, then how the hell would I know I have one on the other board........dumbass
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edit: you should send the pm's before you tell me to check for them.........

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
..........also, me and KTJ do this all the time, don't think we're flaming each other everybody
image-missing.png
....he's a goof, just doesn't know it yet
image-missing.png
!</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I have no idea what you are talking about. Who are you?? All I know is that you drive a black jeep and always post poser shots and your name is kieth
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Also, it should be KTJ and I.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

ok now check your mailbox.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Okay, I'll play nice
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I got one of these and my wife has one of these....

image-missing.png

This usually keeps me rather busy though.......

image-missing.png

But when I get a chance, I like to do this as much as possible
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

How's that
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
???[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>How's that
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
???</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

you forgot to mention the binge drinkin
image-missing.png

Hi, I'm Bob. And I have a big Jeep.. but I live in the city and can only use it to get my butt to work.. luckily I can find some dirt roads on the way but when puddles aren't good enough anymore I head down to 'drack's neck of the woods and help him get unstuck
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hi !!!!!! My name is Rob, i live right outside of Philly, PA. I'm an electrician, and single Dad of a 14 year old Daughter. I have my stock money pit...you all are probably tired of the pics by now lol ..... I wheel at Paragon, which is about 2 hours north of me. Any other question, please feel free to ask, I swear, I've got nothing to hide.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>>>My name is Keith. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Mine isn't Keith but you can call me that if you really want too...

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>>>How's that
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
???<<

you forgot to mention the binge drinkin
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

image-missing.png
Is really a binge if you do it all the time?

:Sigh: the pressure of watching what you say is lifted
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hi everyone!! My name is Patti and I live in the Coastal Texas area, unfortunately rather flat...BUT, I do have S Padre Island!! I live about two hours from good trails. I am a Paramedic, married and one kiddo (two including my husband
image-missing.png
)! My rig is a 98 Sahara 4" lift, 33" BFG MT's, ARB air lockers F/R, Warn winch, many engine and performance upgrades! Happy wheeling![addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>My rig is a 98 Sahara 4" lift, 33" BFG MT's, ARB air lockers F/R, Warn winch, many engine and performance upgrades! </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice setup
image-missing.png
![addsig]

Hey my name's Carl and I am from Southern NJ.. Have an 80 CJ7 with small block chevy and automatic trans.. 5" of lift and 35" goodyear MTR's. [addsig]

My name is Bill (but you can call me Mister)... and I'm a Jeepaholic... and a post whore...

I live in Colorado... a.k.a. Jeep Heaven...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm Bob, I have a 79CJ5. Starting next week i will have more posts I'm sure because i start ripping it down. I appreciate the know how of fellow jeepers. Don't be fooled by the username, the Rengade sticker is only skin deep.[addsig]

I am Dennis and my jeep is in many pieces right now,waiting for me,time and money to get along.[addsig]

Back