close call today

PKLgreenJeepZ

i was just driving along me and my buddy today and going through a green light like every one normally should do and bam thers a 40 yr old lady driving a lil blue honda commin right for me through her red light. i swerved up on to the curb and punched the gas . she took her hands off the wheel and coverd her face. that lil honda would have wedged my jeep right over. i hate hondas and most women drivers :-x [addsig]

jeeez. women should not be allowed to drive, only like 1% of them are any good. didnt hurt the jeep did it? good think she didnt get you.[addsig]

that happend to me about three weeks ago!!! some fuXXXXX chit head turned in front of me on the damned highway, i had to swerve and got the jeep on two wheeles..... i was pissed....... :-x :-x [addsig]

Hey, hey....I was going to let this post slide, but TWO slams on women drivers is more than I can stomach! :lol: :-D Down boys...there are just as many pathetic male drivers out there.....poor drivers are poor drivers whatever their gender!

Don't want to offend, just had to throw in my 2 cents! Patti ;-)

PS - Glad you didn't get hurt today! [addsig]

Dang it girl! I was waiten to see your responce! Was afraid you were sleeping or on vacation. I know of on man driver that I will sleep in the car as a passenger while in motion. I do know of one woman driver that I trust with my life in a car. She sleeping now. I have to type quietly so not to wake her. Tug[addsig]

I dont intend on ripping on females here... but it is more common for them to lose their self control in those situations, and not react correctly. Their natural insecurity (for many, not all) make them react to support their emotions rather than to react to their surroundings. Most bad drivers are women.. but that is not to say that most women are bad drivers. Now old people... that's an entirely different story... :evil: :evil: [addsig]

i def know all women dont suck at driving my mom is a good driver. but also, my gf flipped my xj in december. now i got my wrangler. lets just say she dosent drive this one :lol: [addsig]

yea id agree with you on old people. not only do they drive 15 under, but they drive tank cars like caddys and lincolns and such and when the fail to notice that the light is red, and one of those hits you, it DAMAGES you. once they reach a certain age, they dont mentally have it together.

edited by: jeepmaster, Mar 12, 2003 - 03:34 PM[addsig]

I would have to say that 99% of drivers in the state of Florida shouldnt be on the road[addsig]

I know that all of the gals on this site are probably awesome drivers but I will have to agree with the fellas. Everytime but once or twice that I've been cut off or almost rear ended It's been a blonde haired gum chewing hair twirlin girl. When i used to ride w/ my mom we would make bets on bad drivers (when we would get cut off or something),whether they were girls or guys and i would always say they were gals and win some loot. :-D

edited by: Jeepster05, Mar 12, 2003 - 07:05 PM[addsig]

Hey don't count out all old people as bad/slow drivers. My grandmother is 84 yrs old and is still a good driver and drives like the wind :-O [addsig]

Gotta disagree with this one, guys. At least females aren't slaves to testosterone and won't let their brain get in the way of being way cool dude. [addsig]

This exact same thing happened to me about a month ago, except for being a woman was some Iraqie old man, and I messed up his 4 runner. Unfortunatly my jeep was in worse shape, he caused about 5,000 dollars worth of damage. :-x :-x :-x [addsig]

It all comes down to old asain women drivers!

But according to The Brady Bunch women drivers are better.

Bluebelle, not to start anything. Men are testosterone filled. We have no choice. But we are not slaves to putting on makeup while driving. My point being we can go back and forth all day on this. I've seen a woman truck driver back up a set of triples! Now that was impressive![addsig]

my girlfriend had 2 wrecks in the same week... can't say i know of any guys who have done that:)[addsig]

my girlfriend had 2 wrecks in the same week... can't say i know of any guys who have done that:)

My second cousin, who is a male, once wrecked 6 cars in 2 weeks. the comical side of this is that none of them were his own. But thats an isolated case, I know many very bad female drivers including my mother, but I also know a good amount of bad male drivers also.

TARSI[addsig]

yeah i know bad male drivers too. my friend nailed in neighbor's PARKED car... and i don't mean he just backed into it. he hit it at about 35 when he took a turn too wide:)[addsig]

Women are great drivers. That's why our insurance rates are lower then men's. You don't have to take our word for it, only the facts from the insurance companies. So misinformed stereotyping about certain drivers from a few local experiences won't go far.

We take more care when we drive, and don't pretend we own the road. :-D

Signed,

A blonde 5spd jeep driver. :-x ;-)

edited by: Tulip, Mar 14, 2003 - 09:23 PM[addsig]

There may be some bad women drivers, but Most of the women Jeep drivers are good drivers. hehehe
Facts are facts and there is no monoploy on bad driven skill for any gender, race, ect.. I cuss more men drivers than I do women on the road. The fact that a true southern gentleman never shows his hand to a lady may have something to do with this. I just smile and wave at the lady that comes into my lane and say something like @$#%*@# under my breath. Now a man does the same thing I smile shake one finger and say #$^$@%$% only in a more noticeable Level of volume. tug :-D [addsig]

Back