Coustome decals

PKLgreenJeepZ

I can make professional vynal decals if you want to buy them i have the colors green,red , maroon, blue, white ,black, and yellow for now. i have a lil silver witch is a bit more expensive., i can make a saying or some designs just send me what you want it to say or be and i can make it we can descuss the chage on the size of the project it can also be more than one color. send me a message if u want one :) [addsig]

I think all 4banger owners should show their pride and put "2.5L HIGH OUTPUT" decals on the rear fender where the 4.0L decals are on the YJ's. Maybe even the TJ owners can put "2.5L" on the side of the cowl like Jeep did for the 4.0L owners. Don't be embarassed of your engine, fly your colors with pride :lol:

I've had the "2.5L HIGH OUTPUT" decal on the back of my YJ for about 4 years now :-D [addsig]

That is funny that you brought up the 2.5L High Output stickers Bounty Hunter. I have the same one on each side of my jeep for about a week and a half now. I stold the idea from the 4bangers united site. I will post a pic tomorow! 4 Banger Proud. Tug :cool:

Oh yea get your Jeepz.com stickers from Raven13xxx!

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Mar 17, 2003 - 10:01 PM[addsig]

How much do you charge for something small? I've got a bunch of small stickers that I would like to get made. As far as color. Probably blue or green or black. Thanks

pinaplebob[addsig]

still open to make those stickers, there not made of paper or bad vynal the stickers life is 7-10 years outdoor . ive had some one my bros car for 4 and they dont look a day old :) [addsig]

hey thanks mr wizzard if u make your own no need to come on a harass some one . thats not very jeepz like of you :-D [addsig]

Nothing! lol Tug :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Mar 30, 2003 - 04:29 PM[addsig]

It's a big ol goofy girl and she is danceing with a big ol goofy boy. Oooooooh baby its a big ol goofy world. Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Mar 30, 2003 - 04:30 PM[addsig]

Thats ok im not offended at all i should have put jeep stickers that was my intetion i detail cars mainly my jeep with new decals i re did all the rio stickers on mine the jeep ones and the wrnager on the hood. and i dont want it to be an ebay eathire . and trust me if there wasnt a for sale section to put it in i wouldent put it at all :-D

edited by: PKLgreenJeepZ, Mar 18, 2003 - 03:32 PM[addsig]

PKL... that one little statement wasn't ment to offend you... If I wanted to offend anyone that would be a pretty lame attempt by my standards... I'm just showin' off my work as well... plus people on here don't really go for the stickers as much as you think, I put a post similar to this one a couple months ago and only a few people showed interest. Oh and the spelling out of CUSTOM was just a crack, take it whichever way you want... [addsig]

Do you guys still make the decals? I'd like to get some of the Wrangler one's for my hood. Kind of like the ones on the Rio Grande. I'd like it in black nut how much. This goes for both of you Email me if you still do. raptor_claws@comcast.net.
Mike[addsig]

I would like to get one for each side of my hood that says "Jackal" similar to the Renegade one from the factory. How much for 2 of them in Black?

Later,
Jackal

Bounty__Hunter said:
I've had the "2.5L HIGH OUTPUT" decal on the back of my YJ for about 4 years now :-D

Can you get me one of those? i want one SO BAD

Back