Dana 20 transfer case, CJ5 grill, T-150 and TJ top

CJ5nut

Forgot to add these parts to my messed up hard top post. Got a dana 20 transfer case, T-150 3 speed (1976 -1979 CJ5 4.2L 6 cylinder) they were both working when pulled (last year). Also have a TJ (1997 - 2002) convertible soft top with soft upper doors complete with all hardware. Make me a reasonable offer, I need the room! Email roadrage.racing at gmail dot com

Last edited:
meant to ask last night what spline count it was need a 6 spline , busted 2 wings of my 18 ,
tranfercase is what about 25 lbs would you box it and ship ups Ill add what ever shipping to the finale costs just let me know how much from what ever your zip is to mine 80439
thanks john

Is it just me or is that case broken? About 8:00 position on the mating gasket surface. Nope nevermind I did some searching and found others with the same notch.

Last edited:
The case is fine, I am not that kind of person, just want to clean up so I can move some vehicles around in my garage. (I got a lot of stuff to get rid of)

cj5nut I was not trying to pass judgement on you at all. I saw the grainy appearance toward the top of the notch and thought it was a break. My mistake, like I said in my edit.

Do you still have the T150 for sale? How much are you asking for it? Can you send some pics(sjackson62179 @ troy.edu)? and are you willing to ship it on my dime, i'm having a really hard time finding anything locally!

Back