Do the wave

monsterrd

The wave is alive and well in Illinois, I get waves all the time and allways wave back, good thing to see, Let's all wave if we are proud jeep owners. I'm new to the jeep thing, but very proud of it. It's like the masons or any other brotherhood. Rock on jeeps, The best thing I ever bought. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :-O The people I have met who have jeeps , are the best Thank all of you, real people not phonies, All walks of life, but allways willing to lend a hand if they can.

edited by: monsterrd, Apr 03, 2003 - 05:29 AM[addsig]

Rock on jeeps, The best thing I ever bought.

True Brother How True! The Jeep life style goes without saying to be alive and well. It takes a seriously odd person to want to drive one of these squrily, short wheel based, noisey, drafty, basicly unconfortable, every needing repaired, rough edged, plain, utilitarian, works of art. Jeep the true winner of the world wars, the most fun motorized 4 wheel critter in the world. Many just do not get it, and that is a good thing. Cause Jeeps are just not for everybody. So you said a mouthe full bro!
Rock on jeeps, The best thing I ever bought.

Tug :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 07, 2003 - 08:35 PM[addsig]

I'll never forget the day I bought my jeep. It was in march, lot's of snow still down, and my buds convinced me to roll with the top off. Dang it was cold, but we had some pile of fun. I have been doing the wave from day one, but the first day through me for a loop, thought people were mistaking me for somone else, all these jeeps were giving me the wave. so I just went with the flow.[addsig]

Had to tow poor, abandoned, abused bluebelle home.

And then listen to my lovely bride go on and on about, 'What's wrong with you, baby???"

Now, both babes are just happy as all get out.

People who don't like these rigs (see Tug's eloquent description above) simply haven't had the pleasure of piloting them.

Jeeps rock.

blue
[addsig]

Back