electric fan

No, it has a very low current draw for an electric fan and you won't need to upgrade the electrical system as long as you aren't running other items that add to the overall current draw like a high performane amplifier for example.

Beachjeep - I spoke with Rusty's the othey day, the one they sell is a universal that goes through the radiator fins. Everything I've heard is that this is not the best way to go if you can avoid it.

I out grew the boom-boom stereos about 7 yrs ago when I was 19. Between shooting firearms and living on an aircraft carrier, I'm half deaf as it is. :wink:

The only other accessory I'll probably add anytime soon is a set of KC fog lights and maybe a winch way down the road. But I think I will put in some sort of dual battery setup when I install the winch.

M_J

Price Question for set of Canyon Rims and Tires In PA

Hey guys! I'm looking to do this mod in a couple of weeks (weather pending) and wanted to know how to wire a switch to the ignition? I'm fairly well with wiring diagrams, but I don't want to try it myself and risk screwing something up by not asking. Thanks!

Perhaps this seems like novice thought but wouldn't having a pusher fan on the front of the radiator create an airflow impedance when the fans are in freewheeling (clutched) mode? If this is so perhaps this is why most OE fans are pullers.

Read somewhere that pushers are less effecient than pullers. And you will not benifite from a full shroud on a pusher either.

This goes back to 2004. Digging in old posts?

Back