First step to performance.

tubbyrob

So i took my first step into upgradeing my jeep. i put in a flowmaster cat back system and i put in a K&N cold air intake. i love the way it sounds and runs now. I got the ball rolling i cant wait to throw in some other stuff. :lol:

Welcome to going freaking broke for performance.... LOL I'll make "T" shirts..

It all starts small, Then......

LOL yeah i know what you mean the first thing i did when i got to work today was start looking for what else i can buy and install my self.

LOL man it only gets worse. Next thing you know you try to figure out what you can buy if you eat only ramen noodles...

how's the flowmaster? does it good?

I like it and i got a really good deal on it. It makes a nice rumble sound and it makes a good combination with the cold air intake.

I would say the first step to performance should be becoming a better driver... :roll:

Sorry, had to say it.

Yeah i think the next step is a lift kit but i need to save up for that.

Before that, make sure you get in plenty of driving time off road while it's stock. Then go for things like lockers next.

If you're new to the whole off road thing then jumping right into a lift kit and big tires isn't the best way to go. It's best to work your way up, but also put your money towards things that in the end you'll still want and need anyways. I've seen way too many people throw things on their rig that at the time worked and they thought sounded good, but then later ended up re-doing everything because they didn't know what that rig should have in the first place...for their needs.

So i took my first step into upgradeing my jeep. i put in a flowmaster cat back system and i put in a K&N cold air intake. i love the way it sounds and runs now. I got the ball rolling i cant wait to throw in some other stuff. :lol:

great! I know once you pop, you'll not stop!Good luck with the future modifications.

Back