Football

Ravens are 3-0 :beer:

The game against Cleveland this week was an outstanding game. Anyone see it?

My Titans totally suck and will continue to do so until they bench Kerry Collins for Vince Young. What about the Bengals? They look pretty damn good!

My Titans totally suck and will continue to do so until they bench Kerry Collins for Vince Young. What about the Bengals? They look pretty damn good!

If Tenn is smart they will stick with Collins and give Young the time he needs to develop, even if that means wasting this season. The dumb move by Tenn is messing up the whole McNair situation. If Young had McNair to study under for a year or two I bet he would come out firing in year 3.

The Titans just plain out sucked. Mcnair was good back in his day but he really fell off the wagon there at the end. Volek showed him up in more than one game. They should have kept Volek and gotten rid of Fischer.

sweet, the orange are 2-2! the eagles are 3-1. they have a solid team, as always, a team capable of going 9-3 and making a decent bowl game. however, they've got major kicker problems right now, ryan ohliger missed the first PAT, and then they went for 2 on the second TD they got, resulting in the 2 point loss to NC State. no excuses, just a poor kicking game. defense played well, offense good enough to win, gotta shore up those special teams though.

The Titans just plain out sucked. Mcnair was good back in his day but he really fell off the wagon there at the end.
The Ravens picked him up so he could do for Boller what the Titans should have allowed him to do for Young.

He's still a solid QB. He can still take a hit. He can still conjure up good time eating drives. He's exactly what the Ravens needed. We couldn't afford a Manning type, but McNair if he stays healthy will suit that team just fine.

Tough game in Baltimore tomorrow as the Ravens host San Diego :-|

I'm thinking this will be a good test for the Ravens D

Well for falling off the wagon, McNair led the Ravens to their game winning drive for the second week in a row. Last week to put Stover in range then this week with a TD pass to TE Todd Heap!

He may not be as good as he used to be, but I'm loving the guy right now!!! He's definately a gamer.

Four and Oh baby!!!

Yeah he is sure doing well for ya'll. Of course ya'lls line is way better than the Titans and that's helping alot. Put a great qb behind a crappy line and they'll eat him alive. I should know i played qb for 4 years. First and second string no problem i could shine with the best but third and man it sure was a long game.

Just got home from the Bears game. 4-0! What is this offense thing?

and to all of those that thought the pats had fallen off... i have bad news for you, they haven't. what a statement in cinci. that front 7 played great, everyone thinks about richard seymour, and everyone forgets about wilfork and jarvis green. dillon keeps chuggin along, and boy, what a compliment laurence maroney has been thus far.

and to all of those that thought the pats had fallen off... i have bad news for you, they haven't. what a statement in cinci. that front 7 played great, everyone thinks about richard seymour, and everyone forgets about wilfork and jarvis green. dillon keeps chuggin along, and boy, what a compliment laurence maroney has been thus far.
yeah, I watched some of that game. It was good to see them hand Cinci thier first L on the season (that leaves Baltimore in 1st pl).

WHere did that Maroney guy come from? He ran very well yesterday.

minnesota. after draft day, mike shanahan said, "i believe the patriots got a steal, an absolute steal with maroney. he could be the best back from the draft." when a guy produces 1000 yard backs year in and year out, you listen to what he says when he's talking about a running back.

I'm dyin,... I have been a die hard Steelers fan since I was 6,... they're KILLIN ME!!!

Idiot, no helmet drivin, can't move around the pocket, rookie, appendix burstin, can't see past his own linemen throwin, oops I dropped the snap,..... ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

tough game for them this week too.... tough run defense to go up against. gonna force big ben to pass, and that doesn't go in his favor right now considering ward is hurt, randle el is gone, and he just hasn't seemed comfortable playing at all this season.

GO PATS.

Idiot, no helmet drivin, can't move around the pocket, rookie, appendix burstin, can't see past his own linemen throwin, oops I dropped the snap,..... ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x
You guys all thought he was another Terry Bradshaw after the Super Bowl.

I never thought too much of the guy. I mean, he has talent, but he had an awful lot of tools to work with last year. Many are now gone and there you go... the superstar becomes an average QB.

minnesota. after draft day, mike shanahan said, "i believe the patriots got a steal, an absolute steal with maroney. he could be the best back from the draft." when a guy produces 1000 yard backs year in and year out, you listen to what he says when he's talking about a running back.

Well from what I have seen from the guy, I like him. I like his running style and he seems like he's got the "time to go to work" mentality. You can't coach that.

all the reports from patriots insiders have said his work ethic is unflappable. and everytime i watch him out there, he looks like he's having more fun than anyone else on the field. he just wants to play, he knows he's "behind" a future hall of fame runner, but he's making the most of the carries he gets. he's just got that fire in him, i like it too, and i like it cause he's on my team, not the ravens :)

all the reports from patriots insiders have said his work ethic is unflappable. and everytime i watch him out there, he looks like he's having more fun than anyone else on the field. he just wants to play, he knows he's "behind" a future hall of fame runner, but he's making the most of the carries he gets. he's just got that fire in him, i like it too, and i like it cause he's on my team, not the ravens :)

I was solely a Patriot fan from when I was a little kid until the Ravens came to Baltimore. I moved here at 10 yrs old but never warmed up to the Colts. I just stayed a Pats fan. By the time the Ravens got here I was plenty hungry for a home team again. The two teams facing each other is like being pulled by two sides. When push comes to shove, I'm a Ravens fan though.

I remember having a Steve Grogan poster in my room as a kid. Remember Sam (Bam!) Cunningham ???

yes, i still can't believe you did that. and you gave up the sox for the orioles. at least the ravens aren't in the same division. i could move to china, and i'll be a sox/pats fan for life.

Back