• image-2828939834.jpg
    image-2828939834.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 322
this always makes me laugh too but its not working like it used to

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 236
you wanna know about our tax dollars at work? jeepz.com is what got me thrue my senior year of high school lol every day

it is what keep me from passing out from boredom at work. i do a bunch of little things but if i did them all in a row, i wouldn't have anything to do the other 7 hours of my shift.

i asked to step down from being a supervisor today so hopefully that goes through and i end up back in the engine shop or back with quality control. i always had stuff to do in those jobs and never had to babysit or deal with losers not doing their job, it was the supervisor's job to do that. i am sick of being a supervisor.

yeah, I know what ya mean about the supervisors role. I did it once for a construction crew. The boss didn't want me doing any of the work ,just keep track of everyone else.After a few days of that , I went and told him i gotta be pitching in and working,got to darn boreing.

yup. it sucks. i hate sitting here just watching. not allowed to work, not allowed to build, not allowed to touch tools. just counsel people who are late or take long lunches and make sure everyone has their safety equipment on and stays busy.

if i have ot tell them to stay busy and be safe, they need to work somewhere else. but, you know how the gov is, once you're in, you're in for life. no one can get rid of you

daily_gifdump_173_08gifw230h188-1.jpg

Animated for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Back