Ginger or Mary Ann?

mingez

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who

ginger_maryann-4.gif

I say Mary Ann all the way! She's cute AND hot.

What do you all think?

Both! Okay, but Mary Ann if I had to pick, and I'm a sucker for a redhead so that's sayin' something for her!

At my age -- Mrs. Howell.

Imagine her frolicking on a tropical beach in just a Depenz. :wink:

Mrs. Howell is the bomb!

Regards,

Senile, but happy -- Gadget

RE: Door pin / dome light installation

I Have to go with the crowd, MAry Ann. Ginger knows how to shake her stuff, but who will cook and take care of you....Mary Ann!

Re: Vacation update

Mary Ann, without a doubt!!! Sorry, I just love those Kansas farmgirl shorts!! By the way, her character on the show was from Kansas, and incidentally, so was Dawn Wells. She's from Wellington, KS, and still comes back to visit a few times a year....oh, and I've met her, and she's still hot!!!!

RE: Re: RE: Yippie. I got a new job.

Ewww...they are all old and and wrinkly now. I will pass.

Re: RE: Re: Career Change 2: Radiologic Technology

judge09 said:
Ewww...they are all old and and wrinkly now. I will pass.

Yeah, I've always been a Mary-Ann man myself.

Ok, Judge.....Mary-Kate or Ashley?
image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: Paragon April 16th and 17th

jps4jeep said:
Neither! Those girls need to eat something! they are disgustingly skinny.

I hear you on that. They are a little too skinny for my liking. Our first date would have to be McDonalds :)

I'm not picky, I'll take either one... or both. Guess I'd have to see em both in thongs for me to make up my mind.

That one shot of Mary Ann in a bikini makes her look anorexic in the middle. Good lord, the front of her stomach is pulled in several inches. Breathe Mary Ann, Breathe!

I always hear guys say Mary Ann too. I guess the experience and hottness is fun short term but like some of you said, you gotta eat and the girl next door thing is catchy.

Do the girls get to pick from Bo and Luke now??? *Drool* :lol:

Lady

Mary Ann all the way... She seemed quite down to earth, and was always busting out those coconut cream pies... And I am very fond of coconut cream pies... You couldn't keep me away from a coconut cream pie even if there was a device for the exclusive purpose of keeping persons away from baked goods, and you were using it on me!

Not to mention that I think she would look great in a Jeep :)

RE: I have a question

Mary Ann .... what one of the twins has the coke problem ? I'll take that one....

RE: Gear ratio..

Mary Ann offered to pose for Playboy a few years ago, but they couldn't agree on the price.....dang, I was hoping to see that issue! When I saw her down in Winfield a few years back, she was still quite the hotty, and not "all wrinkly"! (I misspoke earlier when I said she was from Wellington, the cities are close to each other and start with a "W", she's actually from Nebraska, but moved to Winfield later)

RE: TROUBLE w/ TRANSFER BOX ON

Oh yeah, Daisy has them all beat. A hottie that dresses like a slut and she drives a Jeep. You get a bangin setup, and all the free moonshine you could handle. Daisy would be quite the catch. After I put a bitch slappin on her gay cousins and stole the keys to their Charger, I'd be set.

It wouldn't matter whether it was Ginger or Mary-anne. Either would be fun, but let's keep things in proper perspective here. Mrs.Howell is prime suger-mama material, and you know old Thurston isn't treating that thing right.

"gentle lady"......I forgot about the profanity filter :lol:

Back