Hard Top from 04 TJ

southtj

Beige in color, was only on Jeep for 6 months. Here in the south I just haven't seen the need for a hard top. Has rear defrost and rear wiper. I've seen people asking $1000 or more for hard tops but not sure what I'll take. Make me an offer.
image-missing.png

Last edited:

'Round these parts, people use those and pickup toppers for dog houses.....

$800 is about right. Mine went on after the first frost. I take no shame in saying I love my hardtop. I have run soft tops in the winter but I'm not real fond of the noise when everything is closed up. Soft tops are great spring summer and fall but on a cold windy day going down the highway give me my fiberglass!

It's the year round hard tops that make me sick

Will it fit on my Vega Hatchback? I'm thinkin' I wanna take off the "hatch" part, and put me on sumpin' like a pickemup topper thang fer my dog, Rastus.

:D

It would fit perfectly on your Vega. No modification necessary. AND if you act now I'll cut the price to 79.95. But wait there's more, for a limited time at no additional charge I'll even throw in an old dog bed for Rastus. That's right you get the perfect Vega pickemup topper thang AND and old dog bed for Rastus for only 79.95.

This offer only valid for a time to be determined by the seller and may not necessarily be made know to the buyer and the buyer has no say in how much he must pay after the deal is made. The seller reserves the right to raise the price after the deal is made and to charge the buyers credit card accordingly. The buyer will be very happy with this deal with no chance of refund or exchanges. This offer may not be legal in Kansas as everyone knows no one there can afford a Vega Hatchback and if they can they can't afford the gas.

Is Hartod still availble ?

Is the hardtop still available ?
I am highly interested in the hardtop please send me the pics at osnerfevry@gmail.com as soon as you can.
thank you

Osner

Sorry dude, it's already gone.

I guess he didnt see the first 2 posts. He is persistent, though.

If you are looking to buy a hard top from this model and are interested in putting it on your model, it will bolt up fine. You MAY have to mess with the wiring to get the wiper motor running, but I am not sure.

Last edited:
could you send me a better picture of that hardtop closeup so I can juge and see if it will be a good fit for my 98 tj ? would the wiring be the same ? Please write me back at osnerfevry@gmailm.com

Man, it was sold close to a year ago!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :?|

What is it about "Sorry, dude, it's gone" that you don't understand?????:?| :?| :?|

LOL, dude I apologize, I was writting to so many different jeep forums about a hardtop that I lost track of who wrote back to me and ended up writting you 3 times. I would just search for hardtop and fall on your same post over and over.
Again, I'm sorry for taking on your time.

You have a good day.

What is it about "Sorry, dude, it's gone" that you don't understand?????:?| :?| :?|[/QUOTE]

Back