heater

mandarrin

RE: Re: RE: Girl doing jumping jacks

does anyone know anything about heater motor on a 1989 wrangler. it blows hot air, but only when the car is actually running. i know is the blower

That's with any "car". The engine has to be warm to blow hot air. No hot engine=No hot air.

i know that the engine has to be warm i meant when the car is actually rolling you know what i mean. if is just on, but standing still in one spot it doesn't blow anything, the only way that it blows air is when i'm on the ROAD

Sounds as if your heater fan (blower) is kaput. Could also be either wiring or fuses, have you checked them? My '94 YJ has a loose wire somewhere behind the heater controls, and will stop when I hit bumps sometimes. I can get it going again either by banging on the dash (percussive maintanence) or by wiggling the wires behind the controls.

RE: BH and Sully...gen chat

Test the blower motor. Get a couple feet of some wire and run it from your battery to the positive lead of the blower motor sticking out in your fire wall just under the battery tray. If it works you will hear it kick in and go.

Back