how old is everyone

Just turned 30 last month. Never thought that day would ever come....can't believe I'm in my 30's now!

18 and i have two Jeeps.........so im gettin an early jump

FiC

NCAA Tournament

Well it looks like I'm the ól fart here. And old farts like to tell storys. I'm 47 going on 18. I got my first 4x4 in 1977 when I was 20 & had just got married. It was a 72 CJ-5 stock six banger. You young guys probly never heard or have seen the show called "Rat Patrol" but it inspired me to own a Jeep. They drove them old military Jeeps pretty #@^ fast off the tops of dunes in that show so my CJ did it to. I did it all with that Jeep till it was pretty well used up. So I wore out a 69 Scout pickup next. Then a 65 Gladiator 3/4 ton with a hot 302. Did a restoration to a 69 Commando & sold it before I trashed it (again). Had a Chevy powered 81 CJ-7 that I sold before it was junk. I recently purchased this extremely clean CJ-7 and I don't think I can do to it what I've done to so many others before. So I think I'll be getting me a O'l Rusty that I can thrash with out concern. I maybe old to some but I love to get down & get dirty with the best of 'em!!!! Happy trails to you............Toyman

I may be a youngin myself, but my hubby is an old geezer :lol: 36 in may.
I still love him tho :wink: I always tell him to watch what he says to me cause im going to be the one wiping his butt some day.

To all those people saying, they are married at ayoung age. My and the misses have been together since we were 15, ya we are in our late 20's, and still not married!!

jps4jeep said:
To all those people saying, they are married at ayoung age. My and the misses have been together since we were 15, ya we are in our late 20's, and still not married!!

Yeah but at this point, it's a mute point. That's a long time.

OK we are getting Hitched this september

expensive wedding.

18 here, legal for the province of Alberta, can't believe how young most of us are 18 - 22 i was expecting alot older, no offence to anyone :shock:

Back