im getting too old...

69jeepcj

Helped a friends sister move yesterday, and she drives a infinity. We were leaving and she put it in reverse and the screen on the dash that had previously showed the air temp, radio station, and a few other things changed, and a picture of behind the car showed up with arrows showing the direction she was headed while backing up, it also had a sensor that buzzed if she got close to backing into anything. I have never seen anything like that before, never even heard of it, it was wild!!!!

Get one for your jeep. Have it equipped so bells and whistles sound off right before it rolls over.

Most lucury suv's have it

My moms 2003 lexus had it.her2013 bmw too

I'm just getting too old , I fear I may never have any of this luxury , I can wrench on computer controlled fuel injected distributor less engines fairly well but I yearn for a carburetored engine with vacuum advance and mechanical fuel pump to keep me young and save what little brain cells NYCT has not yet devoured ! I'm just praying for a CJ5 to fall from the sky and into my driveway to save me !

I'm just getting too old , I fear I may never have any of this luxury , I can wrench on computer controlled fuel injected distributor less engines fairly well but I yearn for a carburetored engine with vacuum advance and mechanical fuel pump to keep me young and save what little brain cells NYCT has not yet devoured ! I'm just praying for a CJ5 to fall from the sky and into my driveway to save me !

Is it me or is this thread starting to sound like Rodney Dangerfield ?

My mother-in-law has a back-up camera on her Honda whatever....she's hit 3 things while backing up. :???:

Back