IE Explorer or Firefox ?

• Microsoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Firefox

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • What is Firefox?

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
personally, i run Firefox. i've been a long-time netscape-HATER so i'll never swing that way.

all of my sites are tested in all 3 popular browsers - IE, Netscape, and Firefox.

-dingus

Y'know what I like about FireFox? This handy little add-on...

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=398

Unlike Weatherbug, or other programs of that nature, it's not running in the systray, not full of spyware, and is one less running process on my machine (so very important)... Hold your mouse over it, and it tells you with the tiny icons are trying to tell you...

Mozilla all the way!

I love that extension too Saurian and have been using it for a long time! The extensions are a big draw to me, I love to customize things on my pc.

Lady

Saurian said:
Y'know what I like about FireFox? This handy little add-on...

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=398

Unlike Weatherbug, or other programs of that nature, it's not running in the systray, not full of spyware, and is one less running process on my machine (so very important)... Hold your mouse over it, and it tells you with the tiny icons are trying to tell you...

Mozilla all the way!

Reading through those comments, it sounds as if there is a serious lag problem with the current conditions....that would not be good here on the plains when T-storms can pop up and drop a tornado in a matter of minutes. I'll stick to my NOAA radar and Premium Accuweather account as well as Storm Predator. All update in less than 2 minute intervals automatically, or more often if I need them to. Oh, and IE wouldn't run the NOAA radar feed that I get......

Hi,

LadyJeepFreak said:

I would use Firefox exclusivly but it doesn't work with MSN GROUPS where a pop up box opens up for you to post in on the discussion threads. I haven't found an extension that will make this work and I use MSN alot.

Well, since MSN = Microsoft, do you think it is just a coincidence that their coding of the MSN website makes it incompatible with Firefox, IE's biggest competitor? :)

-Nick

TwistedCopper said:
Firefox all the time. IE is junk.

I used to use Opera, but ditched it for Firefox a year or so ago when it was talked about here on Jeepz. The BBCode sure makes posting easier when you want to add pics and such.

One problem, I can't get the BBCode to work with the new Jeepz site? Any idea on that one anybody???

For real? I thought I enabled bbcode. Does it now work anywhere on Jeepz.com?

I just checked the admin panel, and it says that bbcode is active (at least in the general chat section). give it a try.

Back