It was bound to happen, sooner or later......

bigTlilODD

A freak thunderstorm came through town yesterday and the bikini top was still on. I start my drive home and got funny looks by everyone, except for the one other jeeper that had his bikini top on too. We waved and laughed at each other. I was having a great ride until....... SPLASH...... A truck passed me on the right and splashed water all inside my Jeep. At first I was a bit ticked, then started laughing about it. I mean, that's why I have the neoprene seat covers, to protect them from water. So, I put the soft top on last night. Heck, it's been pretty cold too so I might as well.[addsig]

I only have a bikini top,so when i was driving the jeep,i would get funny looks when it was raining.and even when i would drive it to work in the morning,on the highway,at 40 degrees doing 65-70 mph,while its raining
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My Father n law and I were about 35 miles from home one evening in July. I had no top at all on and a freak Down pour came thru. We were out of the Jeep at an Auction but it was over we had one more cold wet ride home. We ran the heater all the way back in home. First time I ever had to run the heat in July. We still laugh at the ride. My father n law is 69 years old. Very Cool Time. Tug!

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back