Jeep Differential Covers! D30, D44, 8.25, & 8.8

I can personally vouch for this product. Not only have I used it but have sold them to customers as well. Fit and functionality is unsurpassed. Damn heavy duty.

Hey Dan! Nice to see to floating around out in the Cyber. No wonder you have trouble finding time for "anything!"

Allen

This weekend definately felt like it was getting to be winter! Time to get it in gear!

Well that didn't last too long, cold crisp day here today...Thanks for the orders this week...:)

And 2 days later we are back to 75, this winter disen't want to start and thats ok with me, fall is the only time I like it in Sacramento!

With the discount $99, 11.50 to ship. We do not use gaskets except for Lubelockers or RTV, gaskets are needed in the case of stamped covers where the bottom is uneven, we machine ours flat.

Dan Fredrickson said:
With the discount $99, 11.50 to ship. We do not use gaskets except for Lubelockers or RTV, gaskets are needed in the case of stamped covers where the bottom is uneven, we machine ours flat.

Front n rear?

Hello Dan,
What would the price be including shipping be to england.
Cheers Nick

Rear dana 44
Front i think dana 30

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not here everyday...

The international flat rate boxes would be the least expensive but they are $29 a box to England and they only allow 20lbs per box so it would take 2 boxes.

So, $58 for shipping & $198 for the covers with the discount...But we would give you a free tshirt if you send us a pic of you wearing it somewhere that looks very England, say in front of Big Ben or something!

Back