Mechanic's gloves?

Jeeper84

Hi! Anybody here have a pair of mechanic's gloves that they dont use and just want to get rid of? I know they're cheap but I'm saving every penny I make for my YJ build up! Thanks, guys - Mike:)

Rrown Jersey gloves will do the same thing at 99 cents a pair. Just no glitz or glamor added. tug

I like the mechanix gloves because I work with a lot of small stuff in the cold at work. I have to cut the fingers off just about any other glove or I'm dropping stuff. Brown jersey gloves are ok for tinkering around the garage or yard, but when you wear gloves all day and need your dexterity the mechanix gloves are the deal!

Jeeper84 - there's alot of copy-cat mechanix gloves out there that sell for alot less. Never tried 'em but they are more affordable and might be worth a shot. I tell ya one thing - ya ain't gettin' mine!!! :wink: lol

New mod jeep pics!

there are a couple different types of the mechanix gloves, i think i got my pair for 9.99 at pepboys, and it was the best $10 i ever spent, i've used them for everything from changing my oil, to installing my 350, and rear end, and even rebuilding my transmission, they give you 90% of the mobility you have with your bare hands, and are great for when you have to handle something thats hot! generics are cheap for a reason, i'd go with the name brand, and like i said mine were only 10! they're not flashy and padded like the more expensive gloves but they work just the same

Back