Mid-life crisis

clydethepirate

Ok,
So i'm in the grocery store today and run into an old girlfriend and she ask if I'm having a mid life crisis.
I'm like........ uh no... and she says, well, you run around in that jeep like a teenager so I just figured you were have a mid-life crisis.
So, I lied to her and said........... It must be the 25 yr old i'm dating just makes me feel young again.
She say's that figures and walked away............

So I guess since we all have Jeeps were having Mid-life crisis.

So you ran into your ex, and the only thing she could think to bag on you about was that your ride was too much fun for someone your age? That sounds like a win for you.

dang thats the reason I drive a jeep?!?!
Well thank that woman for me Clyde I now know the cure...wait is there a cure for mid life crisis?
The definition of a true, male, mid life crisis is a complete change in behavior and getting hair plugs. lol
I am getting a little thin on top, guess I will have look into that as well , nope, wait, stop, what am I saying? The jeep comes first.

I guess we need to start a mid-life crisis anonymous group because there is no little blue pill to cure it.
Hi everyone I am Steven I been having a mid life crisis for 11 years now! One quick question, does this also include a lifted truck and a lifted 73 international Scout II? Because if it does I been having a mid-life crisis for 25+ years!

I'm 43, maybe I'm having a mid life crisis. If it's about 4wheelin' topless and raisin' cain in my CJ I love it. As far as running into my ex, I'd hate that. Now running over her...that'd be sweet!

Sounds like the poor women got old before her time. If the jeep is for the young well I guess I'm gonna be "Forever young". Yahoooooooooooooo Life is good.

Clyde...she's just jealous because you are happy and she's evidently not.

All my exes live in Texas (really)! And none of them liked my Jeeps or other 4x4's. What was I thinking? Love me...love my Jeep. :wub:

Back