MPG?

Tink

transmission

Agin I have a 94yj and i am only getting 12.5 mpg. I have removed the catalytic converter, and air restricter. I changed the pluges, wires, fuel filter, distributer and roter bug, and I have changed the 02 sensor. What elseis there to do? What could be the problem?
Thanks,
Tink

Off-roading in SW Colorado?

Tink said:
Agin I have a 94yj and i am only getting 12.5 mpg. I have removed the catalytic converter, and air restricter. I changed the pluges, wires, fuel filter, distributer and roter bug, and I have changed the 02 sensor. What elseis there to do? What could be the problem?
Thanks,
Tink

What size tires are you running?

are you taking in consideration that you are actually getting more miles than your odometer says due to larger than stock tires?

Hi,

Tink said:
Agin I have a 94yj and i am only getting 12.5 mpg. I have removed the catalytic converter

If your Jeep originally had an oxygen sensor downstream of the catalytic converter and you removed it and/or the catalytic converter your gas mileage will suffer.

-Nick :!:

Tink I am getting 5.6 MPG in my ride so dont feel to bad! then again I am grossing around 70 to 80 thousand lb's.... hehehehe tug

RE: Re: RE: which Junkyard "car" seats fit YJs?

ah tug... you stole my reply! funny how a freightliner can make a jeep look like an economy box! (you should get your 12 mpg empty tho!)

RE: 4wd shift motor trouble shooting

Tug-n-pull said:
Tink I am getting 5.6 MPG in my ride so dont feel to bad! then again I am grossing around 70 to 80 thousand lb's.... hehehehe tug

When are ya gonna put a lift on that bad boy, Tug? :lol:

Back