need some help with rough country lift asap

kingmega

Ok i'm in the middle of installing a 6.5 long arm lift from rough country. everything has gone pretty smooth till now the stud's for the trans mount do not line up with the new crossmember i took mount off and fliped it around and it came close but not close enough i have not contacted rough country yet do to it being sunday doe's anyone have this lift and have u run in to this

Can't say I have. Only felt with iron rock and my own custom but I would guess its the wrong crossmember. It's likely to be from a grand Cherokee. My brother has one and I can measure in the morning to compair

No sarcasm meant here, but when you buy cheap, you get cheap. I learned the hard way too. When i emailed them with a problem with one of there products, They told me there was nothing they would do for me. I hope you have better luck.

Yah i hear ya on that. it fit my budget for the time being figured i could always upgrade here and there in the future going to call RC today and see what they have to say

Well heres it is RC said oh yah we are aware of this you just have to man handle the trans and tcase over an inch to get them to line up what a bunch of **** seems to me that even moveing it over an inch may cause problems i guess im just going to do some drilling

Back