New Baja SS seats, now seat belts?

plarivee

hey everyone, ive seen a bunch of posts about a harness bar, and whats safe vs not safe. i installed my Baja ss seats today, and now that they kick ass, i have no seat belts in my jeep :???:. if i were to order the 4 point 2 inch harness from Corbeau, what do i need to install them? whats a good bar to order that can bolt on, till i do a full cage? what points to they mount on the floor? is a 3 point just as good? any help would be great, id like to have some belts back in the jeep asap. thanks guys!!!

I dont know if they sell a bar to install the 4 point harness or not.. sitting in the jeep, my jeep has a bar that runs from the roll bar behind your shoulder diaginally across the seat to the floor. My cage runs across my floor, so mine is welded, but you could bolt it directly to the floor with a plate. the shoulder straps of the harness are mounted to that diaginal bar right at the center of your back between your shoulder blades. The lap portion of the belts bolt to the floor in the existing spot as your current belt, probably have to drill a hole to mount it to the floor on your left side. Again, I have no idea if they sell a bar for this or not.

Back