New Jeep

Green97TJ

New Jeep (pics now added!)

Sorry I havent been around for a while guys but I dont have internet service right now.

Anyway, I thought Id let everybody know, I GOT A NEW JEEP :) (can ya tell Im a little excited?)

My 97 was getting a lot of miles on her, and starting to show some problems. So I traded her in and now have an 03 Wrangler Sport, 5spd, soft top, full doors, 31k miles.

To make it even better I realized this weekend that it does in fact have a Dana 44 rear, 3.73 gears, and maybe even limited slip!

Sorry, I dont have pics and dont know when Ill be able to post again, but I wanted to share my excitement with yall.

Nathan

Last edited:

Congrats on the new Jeep and good to see ya around. Hope you can check back in soon.

Good to hear from ya, we'd like to see the new heap, so get yourself some cheap dialup or something!!!!

Is this like Sparky's new Rubicon? Cuz if it is, you can just go ahead and go away.

Well a few of us were dooped. I was excited for ya Sparky. Boy did i feel like a terd murphy after realizing I didn't pick up the picture very well, even on a 20" flat panel monitor. (smacking my forehead and saying doh).
Nice to see ya back, come back again soon and please bring some pics of the next project. We all have been wondering where some of the older members had gone.

Those are some low miles and the options are the good ones. Welcome back.

Is this like Sparky's new Rubicon? Cuz if it is, you can just go ahead and go away.

nope, mines real :)

I see you swapped out the wheels from the old jeep. Niiccce.

Yea the ones that were on this jeep at the dealership were factory wheels that were pretty well trashed. Plus they were just all-terrains, and mine were almost new mud-terrains. And to top it off the spare didnt even match.

Looks like you slapped full hard doors and a new top on your old one :lol:

Nice looking Jeep! Get it dirty yet?

Naw TC, not really... A little bit, but not much. Its sad really. Anyway, it may look about the same, but it sure drives better ;)

Back