New jeep

I know a lot of you think I'm BS-ing about this but I'm not just letting you all know half of my family is native American and so the tribe I'm from gives everyone who turns 18 $240,000 yes I know it's a lot lol so if you think I'm BS-ing go on google and look up the Puyallup tribe in Washington state not DC.

Metalrain300 said:
I know a lot of you think I'm BS-ing about this but I'm not just letting you all know half of my family is native American and so the tribe I'm from gives everyone who turns 18 $240,000 yes I know it's a lot lol so if you think I'm BS-ing go on google and look up the Puyallup tribe in Washington state not DC.

That's the tribe I'm from.

All i can say is go to a dealership and test drive everything you can. I have a tj and love the heck out of it. My bro has a jk and loves it. Personally I'd say get the wrangler. The door and top come off. Whats cooler than that. They are all awesome when it comes to off road or on road. It all depends on personal preference.

Some of us love the mountains ,valleys,and streams so much that we get a vichicle that can take us to the heart of the wild country. Thats where I go to leave the man made world,with all its bright lights and the hustle and bussel of trying to get somewhere in society. It's my escape machine.that gets me out in the woods for a little bit of peace and quiet. Even if the darn raccons wake me up at 2 am cause I didn't put all my food away from the campsite,thats ok,makes things interesting at times.
Other folks don't hear the call of the wild,or are afraid of it.after all there is tigers and bears out there,go sleep in the woods,get dirty,hell no.Thier content with the safe smooth highway,and their brightly lit streets.
Guess there's a jeep for everyone,have fun with your new rig bro.

WOODS? what the heck is THAT? We got no stinkin woods in the DESERT!!! Jeeps are for deserts, kid, get a good desert trail rig and get out there where NO ONE is!! (excepting maybe a drug smuggler or illegal alien) JEEPS ARE FOR DESERTS!!!

HiHood said:
WOODS? what the heck is THAT? We got no stinkin woods in the DESERT!!! Jeeps are for deserts, kid, get a good desert trail rig and get out there where NO ONE is!! (excepting maybe a drug smuggler or illegal alien) JEEPS ARE FOR DESERTS!!!

You do know I live in western Washington we have no deserts it's all pin trees, hills and rivers.

hmmmmmmm whats a desert look like again all i can see is trees hills rivers and farm fields now covered in snow but when spring hits they r the jeeps best friend cuz they turn in to muddy pastures and fun times

He's gotta go wheelin' in the woods first, everybody knows you save deserts for last! Har Har

A lot of your jeep family like it, youll meet them out there on the trails. Got jeep clubs where ya can meet some really nice people.

He's gotta go wheelin' in the woods first, everybody knows you save deserts for last! Har Har
Gotta agree 100% with that, plus hihood well probably want to borrow money or sell ya water.:funny:

Well i agree with Flatie 46. Each of my kids started out with a well used driver.They learned the hard way of taking care of what they were "given" . I think its great that your parents have a so called budget but I came from 10 kids(#8) and nothing came new.
Save your parents money,get an older yj,tj ,cj7 or whatever with low miles have fun learn to respect her and later spend the dough!
That $35000.00 new jeep will be for sale in 2 years for $23000.00 Thats 12 grand
yet another jeep?????
not jealous at all.good luck searching

Thats true,as soon as you drive that vechicle off the lot,it depreciates in value by thousands immediately,but ya only turn 18 once so I say go for it.and keep it for 20 years.

elevatorman said:
Well i agree with Flatie 46. Each of my kids started out with a well used driver.They learned the hard way of taking care of what they were "given" . I think its great that your parents have a so called budget but I came from 10 kids(#8) and nothing came new.
Save your parents money,get an older yj,tj ,cj7 or whatever with low miles have fun learn to respect her and later spend the dough!
That $35000.00 new jeep will be for sale in 2 years for $23000.00 Thats 12 grand
yet another jeep?????
not jealous at all.good luck searching

That's the thing it's not their budget it's mine they arn't paying a dim of it lol

What it is , is that you come from a proud people. The people that you are dealing with here on this forum are a proud people,you couldnt have picked a better place to go to engage with folks that take pride in what they have and who they are. I think they would like it if ya came on the scene with a sick horse,and they could help ya nurse it back to life.and help you by shareing information that they have to help educate you about jeeps.
Its not just a jeep. It's a lifestyle.

Gotta agree 100% with that, plus hihood well probably want to borrow money or sell ya water.:funny:

Hey now, he'll be MORE than glad to buy the water after Jeepin with the top off at 120 degrees all day, even if it IS 20 bucks a gallon and a little WARM.:bootyshake:

gennybro said:
What it is , is that you come from a proud people. The people that you are dealing with here on this forum are a proud people,you couldnt have picked a better place to go to engage with folks that take pride in what they have and who they are. I think they would like it if ya came on the scene with a sick horse,and they could help ya nurse it back to life.and help you by shareing information that they have to help educate you about jeeps.
Its not just a jeep. It's a lifestyle.

Yes and I really appreciate it all. It has felt like a second home but with no actual place that's on the map.

When you get that thing bring er on down here, we'll put some genuine Arizona Pinstriping on it for ya. :shades:

(I'll even give you half off on the water if you let ME drive it):MDB2:

Heck, I know some people do, but *I* don't buy a vehicle based on what's it's going to bring in 2 years, or how much it doesn't lose when I drive it off the lot. I'm a "car crazy" person, as Barry McGuire calls it on his show...LOL. I buy what I like, what works good, and what I want...mostly what I think is good looking. If you like the new Wranglers, I still say go with the rubicon, you'll have to do a lot less to it, most of the good stuff is already done from the factory. Lift it some, and new wheels and tires, and there ya go. My JK Rubicon has dual top, power windows, power locks, 6 disc, satellite radio, all the comforts, but the best part...it has locking differentials, electronic sway bar disconnect, the rocker guards, and some BFG muds right from the factory. I spent more than a few thousand on my TJ I had putting a detroit, warn rocker guards, slip yoke eliminator, gears, etc...on it, and that's all there on the rubi already.

HiHood said:
When you get that thing bring er on down here, we'll put some genuine Arizona Pinstriping on it for ya. :shades:

(I'll even give you half off on the water if you let ME drive it):MDB2:

Lol I'll make sure I do that. And it's funny cuz I will lol just name the place. And after I go to college for my aviation license and ya after I'll come during the winter tho I Like the rain after all I'm from Washington state. If you live here you need Yo learn how to swim lol

Back