Not if but when, again...damnit!

B'ham Jeeper

Ok.. at least this time they didn't cut the window just unzipped it! Nothing to take, but they stole my eye glasses case and the trash bag that hangs on the back of the seat. It just ****es me off and I wish I could wire her to shock the crap out of them as they climb through the back window...right where it hurts!

Sorry to hear that Susan. It's unfortunate that thieves are everywhere and there's no way in knowing who they are and when they're gonna strike. The best thing to do is not to leave any valuables and if you have some sort of detterent, use it.

Sorry to hear that Susan. It's unfortunate that thieves are everywhere and there's no way in knowing who they are and when they're gonna strike. The best thing to do is not to leave any valuables and if you have some sort of detterent, use it.

Thanks guys....

I never leave anything in it...just dang it, what is there is not theirs.

Yeah Terry it has an alarm and it arms when I lock it...but if they don't try and use the doors it won't go off.

I am thinking about getting a "game camera" and see if I can get a picture of the little ***t that is doing it. I have a tree I could hang it in right next to my driveway. I just don't know how loud they are. I am also thinking about getting a driveway alert so I know when someone comes into the driverway.

Oh well, I will keep calling the police just so they have a record of it and maybe, one of these days whomever will get caught.

Last edited:

I had a friend of mine who had his soft top ruined and his (non valuable possessions) stolen several times. What ended up happening was he super glued razor blades to the undersides of all the areas of the jeep. The theif was never caught, but the last time he broke into this jeep he left alot of his blood. This was also the last time this particular jeep was burglarized. I know that this may seem harsh and cruel, but It did stop the individuals from burglarizing his Jeep.

I had a friend of mine who had his soft top ruined and his (non valuable possessions) stolen several times. What ended up happening was he super glued razor blades to the undersides of all the areas of the jeep.

wow - that would be extremely effective, not sure I'd have the stomach to do it myself. Chances are I'd get 10 cuts for any one that a thief got, every time I forgot about the blades.

Game camera sounds like a good idea...and outside light fixtures with motion sensors.

Razor blades...awesome. Got what he deserved!

the thing about the game camera is that when the flash goes off they can just steal your camera to. I know this because ive had some stolen from me because I tried it before.

You are correct Terry, I could not do it either, but he was fed up with being broken into, the first two times they removed the radio tearing up harnesses and the dash cover. Those were expensive to fix. After the burglar cut himself pretty good, he only left the blades on the radio under the dash, and near the under dash connectors for his additional gauges. P.S. he has cut him self a few times working on it, but now has some means to remind him of the danger prior to his hand going up under the dash.

Back